In Social Cloud environment customer want to share different entries from Connections (mainly blog entries) on their activity stream, and when they do this (they copy the url of the Blog and post it on their activity stream) they get a Log In message from the post. Here is the detailed process of what they do:
1. they go to the Blog they want to share and copy the URL:
2. They go to their Wall (Activity Stream) and paste the copied URL:
3. They Click "Publicar" (Publish the post)
The objective of sharing a Blog is to generate more reads of the New, but when they do this they get this "Log In" message which makes it impossible to understand what the user is doing. So the customer is asking us:
- Make the preview of the post visible, like it works on any other web page (image below)
- Add a share (repost - retweet) button on the Connections Components like Blogs or Wikis, so the users can generate more views on an entry (blog or wiki).
oEmbed should be configured to use Sonata to fetch internal URLs where URLPreview access internal IC Cloud resources and user shouldn't see login screen preview. Please consider to add this into product
Our client Grupo Familia is requesting this.