Default Search: searching for an author should return all the relevant (to the keyword specified) content edited by that author. Currently, this is only possible in
1. Log into Connections as a user who has never accessed /blogs before.
(For me, this was "Firstname Lastname").
2. Create a new Blog.
3. Create a new Entry. Enter some content in the main body/description of the Blog Entry and Save.
4. Click on Public Blogs.
5. Navigate to an Entry for a completely different Blog.
6. Add a comment to that particular Blog Entry.
7. Allow the Search index to become updated.
8. Go to Homepage, and click on Blogs in the Search drop-down on the right hand side.
9. Type the user's surname (e.g. "Lastname") and search.
Only the Blog comment created in step #6 is returned.