Welcome to the HCL Connections Product Ideas Lab! The place where you can submit product ideas and enhancement request. We encourage you to participate by voting on, commenting on, and creating new ideas. All new ideas will be evaluated by the HCL Product Management & Engineering teams, and the next steps will be communicated. While not all submitted ideas will be executed upon, community feedback will play a key role in influencing which ideas are and when they will be implemented.
For more information and upcoming events, please visit our HCL Connections page.
HCL product dev. team have to improve the quality of rendering PPT/PPTX file for satisfying customer's requirement.
Nowadays lots of customer would like to use HCL Connections Docs for co-editing feature to leverage team productivity. But there are two so critical problem related with rendering PPT/PPTX file.
1. The rendering result of file viewer removed background color in the tables of PPT/PPTX slide
- There is a table including background color in the original PPT/PPTX slide.
- We put that file in the Connections Files and click that file to see the preview of that file.
- We got the strange result. I mean the background color in the table is removed in the preview of that file.
2. The rendering result of file viewer show the outline of text box even though that is not existed in the original PPT/PPTX slide.
- The second thing is more critical problem.
- This is also related with rendering problem of PPT/PPTX.
- After rendering PPT/PPTX file in the Connections Docs, We can see the outline of text box even though that is not existed in the original slide.
These two problems of file viewer rendering are so important thing for HCL Connections Docs sales. I think HCL Dev. team have to do some work for solving this problem as soon as possible for satisfying customer requirement.