After adding more channels in Highlights at the Files Explorer widget, but I am not a member of the community, for example, it would be nice if the info is displayed to the end-user instead of just remaining blank.
1) Create community with members A (owner) and B (member)
2) Add Highlights app
3) Identify a restricted community that A has access to but B does not
4) Identify a community that both A and B have access to
5) Add files to both the community from 3 and 4.
6) As A, access Highlights app from community from 1 and 2 and add the Files Explorer widget
7) Edit the widget and add two sources - the community from 3 and the community from 4
8) Compare the display from user A's perspective and user B's perspective
User A can see all the files for User B will show empty page with out any messages.