When someone creates a To Do item, a due date and responsible persons have to be defined.
Unfortunately, there are no notifications when To Do's become overdue.
There should be notifications for To Do items, that should be managable in many ways:
- Global Defaults for To Do notifications definable
- Community Defaults for To Do notifications definable
- Activity Defaults for To Do notifications definable
- Users should be able to override defaults with their own choice for Global Defaults, Community Defaults, Activity Defaults and on individual To Do items
- Users should be able to select how they should be notified: email, Browser alert, Connections Alarm Bell, mobile phone notifications
- Users should be able to set how many days in advance (before the due date) they would like to be notified, and how frequently they should be reminded.
From an integration point of view, it should be possible to display To Do items in a user's calendar (Notes, Verse, Outlook).
The "My To Do items" table should have sortable columns.